The results from the investigation in the Linnajavri area have been marketed as soon as the information no longer was confidential. The information has been prepared for the dimension stone and industrial mineral industry and for the local authorities and decision makers for the land use of the area.
The most important information that has been given is:
- Presentations of results obtained for the administration board of Nordland County Council, 30.11.2004 and 10.5.2005 in Bod°.
- Presentation for the three most involved municipalities, Tysfjord, Hamar°y and S°rfold, local industry and local politicians arranged by Kommunemineral AS 01.12.04 at Innhavet, Hamar°y. Recordings from this meeting was broadcasted from the Lule Sami radio station at Arran, Drag in Tysfjord to the Lule sami population in northern Nordland and adjoining Sweden.
- Presentation of the project and its results on the homepage of Nordland County Council which in turn generated articles in 35 norwegian newspapers during September 2004.
Coverage by the local press
- Presentation of the project and results on the homepage of NGU, September 2004.
- Presentation of the geology of the Linnajavri area at the winter meeting of the Geological Society of Norway at R°ros, January 2005.
- More than 5 times at the NRK Bod° radio news for Northern Norway.
- On the NRK Bod° TV news for Northern Norway with pictures and interviews, 10.9.2005.
- Presentation of the project and the results at the annual meeting for exploration and mining engineers in Trondheim the 29.10.2005 (100 participants from Norwegian mining industry).
- Through reports made for the mineral industry and a special open-file status report of April 2005 aimed at decision makers (see list of selected references).
- Part of a presentation of new ore- and industrial mineral deposits in Norway. Teknisk Ukeblad (TU) 5/07.
About this presentation
Discovery and recognition of deposits
Exploitation in the LinnajavrÝ area
Marketing of deposit information